CCKEVM activities are designed for paddlers of all levels and ages.
Members get the following benefits:
- The opportunity to discover Quebec's rivers and to spend time with other whitewater enthusiasts.
- Access to safe and structured activities.
- Free parking and river access, as well as a special rate at two campgrounds (Rolley's and 7 sisters "La Halte") near the Rouge River.
- Discounts at several Montreal region kayak shops.
- Free pool sessions during the winter.
- Affordable kayak rental service.
- Access to the Member section of the website (newsgroup, member list,...).
- Electronic subscription to the «P’tit rappel», the club's journal.